People were making quite a big thing of Birmingham and Birmingham City University featuring in the new series of Survivors, but much more impressively, a lot of Hustle seems to have been filmed there too, posing as London. In this and last week’s episode, I’ve spotted:
- Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery
- sideroad off Colmore Row leading down to Margaret Street
- Broad Street
- Brindleyplace, by Cafe Rouge
- Ruined / demolished buildings leaving just the facade, by Thinktank, posing as the crash site in this week’s episode.
- Fazeley St somehow posing as a nursing home
- Centenary Square
Whoever’s responsible for the sell, well done – I assume it’s Screen West Midlands? It’s just a shame so many people won’t know it’s Birmingham because it’s posing as London.